Saturday 25 May 2013

I gave hoodlums N40,000 to escape being gang-raped –Resident

Florence, said she narrowly escaped being gang-raped by about 15 men, who kicked down the door of her apartment.
Florence said, “I have no doubt that the men moving about the street, robbing and attacking people were up to 70 because the ones who came into my room were up to 15. There were other groups in other apartments at the same time.
“They kicked down the door and demanded money and my phones. But I was begging them that I had nothing in the house.
“I thought they would move on to other houses if I told them that. But some of them suddenly pulled down my trousers and wanted to rape me. I started begging and quickly dipped my hand into a place where I had saved N40,000 and handed it to them.
 “I begged them to let me go. I told them that was all I had. I was lucky they left after that.”

This incident happened in Mushin area of Lagos last Sunday, where robbers invaded the area.

No comments:

Azenabor Iyere Johnson